ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    If we need money to bring it to Production so be it, and therefore further dilution then I'm all for that. This will then become the cheapest newest gold producer in Australia with an extremely high recovery ratio to tonnage processed "a boom stock amid the pips."
    The attention to detail has been from all my observances first class, world best practice planning, so far I cannot fault their intent.
    Later on they may consolidate the SOI but atm no, it's still ok not at all necessary but they may well after production begins.

This Project has no problem with raising cash, (evidence we're on a good thing) but I do believe they need to involve the Retail Investor in any Capital raise, so as to display good faith to all the investor base that have supported this project through the slow times.
    It's also a way by which they can neutralise the dilution effect on all their supporters by offering the discounted shares to all parties and not just to the sophisticated group.
    If I was on the board that's what I would advocate, I think they owe it to all.
    But now it's great to see the project really starting fire up after all this homework has been done, and the ongoing development of a medium tonnage plant with plenty of output capacity is put together.
    Exciting times for sure, as we await outcomes from two drilled locations and the Company further Consolidates the Project adding value to our known Gold Reserves.

gltah's...........dyor, there's a ton of material.
    Last edited by LizzyBee: 07/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.