DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Drilling and Geophysical Results from Tarraji-Yampi, page-55

1. 10,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4396
    Yes, I am finally starting to see some interest arrive for my gold stocks, however a long way to go yet! I have been saying this for years but eventually the house of cards will come crashing down, the economic drivers are looking incredibly dicey globally. In the US they are in a massive protection mode and putting up a successful screen as we approach the US election in November. The government affiliated investment groups - Blackrock, Vanguard, GS etc are pumping up the market and sectors beneficial to the economy. Renewables, AI, tech, military etc. Creating this artificial all time high share market situation. Unfortunately, if you look at the baseline metrics, things are far from good, mass layoffs, small business closing, record personal and business debt. It is only a matter of time before the truth hits the mainstream and the masses wake up. Then you will see people start to invest with a little more focus on safety and protecting their finances.

There will also be a reversal away from this renewables push and 'EV revolution' which Biden has been talking about for years. Heavily subsidised and so uneconomical it is not funny. This will get thrown in the trash very quickly and there will be a focus back to oil and gas to compete with BRICS nations who are pushing oil, gas and nuclear more than ever. With this, there will also be significant demand back to traditional base metals imo. The battery tech boom has finished for now as the geopolitical changes take place. I am glad management have finished with the Li focus that is for sure. Also, with recessions and even possible depressions on the horizon, precious metals will only go from strength to strength imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230555 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 15122 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 92222
Last updated 10.10am 09/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.