DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Unfortunately it appears DRE is over run with negative sentiment...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Unfortunately it appears DRE is over run with negative sentiment - any news that proves up or advances our resources and the questions and expectations of DRE being a full blown miner after several years of exploration surface with punishment to boot. Any delay or lackluster results is also severely punished. Damned if you do, damned if you don't over at DRE. It seems very hard to appease the holders, it seems the books have changed and that there are a lot of expecting shareholders to date.

It reminds me of when I was a child...my parents expected me to know high level mathematics, sciences, etc when I was in primary school, even if I started learning basic equations, and getting the hang of those, the expectation of me being Einstein level from the get go was there. There was no positive reinforcement, and my progress appeared moot in their eyes. I feel a lot of us might have had this experience hence the unrealistic expectations on DRE, and come these unrealistic expectations is the beat down in price when it's not met.

Times like this it is good to remember that as WB says, "In the short term the market is a popularity contest; in the long term it is a weighing machine” and at this stage with REEs, the comments here, and market sentiment within exploration in general - it appears we are out of popularity.

We are now valued long before a lot of our discoveries, and before our resources, and so on - we all know the jist. I personally will be stocking up more at these prices, of course, as always, DYOR and NFA.

I support our management team and back them, they've done good by me so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.