LGM 3.77% 27.5¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

I gave you a tag in this one, I've found your contributions...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    I gave you a tag in this one, I've found your contributions across the boards over the years to be really informative, without fluff and always happy to call out the BS which is great for inexperienced punters out there as we are really swimming with sharks in the spec end of the market, hope you get in early and make some good coin.

Someone is keen to scoop up bigger parcels and if you anyone wants to play with a bot today just place a 100k parcel in the buy side and watch what happens. I put one at 12c and then a big order sits 2 pips above me, I cancel, it cancels, I move my 100k bid and it sits 2 pips above, I cancel it cancels so someone is keen to scoop up any large dumps.

I took some more at $9m mcap today, the reason I say mcap is SP is irrelevant, its the single digit Mcap that it currently sits at which is very attractive, limited downside and lots of potential. LGM to run the drill program with Newmont's money is huge plus for a small company.

The directors and management are heavily invested and I believe alot of family and friends are also on the register so quite tightly held. I have met with Chris and he is as genuine as they come which is refreshing, I feel like many directors are tainted from years in the ASX with no real drive but Chris is the complete opposite. When I met him he was extremely excited by the discovery of Sinter which meant nothing to me but alot to him and now I can see why. These drill holes weren't expected to intercept huge hits but more guide the next program when they start to drill deeper (with Newmont money)

The guys have known about the potential of this area for over a year so Black Range I think genuinely has the potential to replicate what they have been able to achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $29M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $82.39K 300.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 31684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 7.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ 46706
Last updated 15.28pm 14/06/2024 ?
LGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.