FAL 1.85% 27.5¢ falcon metals ltd

Loving the discount atmDrilling news coming imminentlyGold +...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228

Loving the discount atm
    Drilling news coming imminently
    Gold + Rare Earths...
    Pretty sure we will also get an announcement about at least one diamond drilling program commencement very soon as well...

All it takes is a couple of good hits and this little baby will re rate beautifully back up into the 20's

40,000m more aircore drilling before April this year in Victoria.

Results for infill AC drilling at the Wandoo and Eddington Prospects expected in February 2024 = 87 AC assays pending
    +
    77 holes for a total of 3,461m focused on mineral sands and associated REE exploration

$15m in the bank

And then throw into the equation that FAL only has a total of 177m shares on its books and of those around 47% are held tightly
    held by the Top 20 leaves roughly only 90m shares that can be traded on the market...

Best part is these guys have been drilling and locating where the gold anomalies are hidden over the past few years and now they should have a great idea of where some brilliant deposits may lie beneath the Murray Basin Sediment.

Also Im absolutely loving those new tenements that have been granted which are surrounding the 22m ounce town of Bendigo, and especially the fact that most of these tenements are under explored because the gold is probably hidden under the MBS.

IMHO that zone could well be far more exciting than where S2R are currently drilling next door to Fosterville, just compare the size of deposit.

Go get'em FALCON!

Awaiting the AC results with much A N T I C I P A T I O N
    Bring on the Diamond Drilling programs!!

Hopefully soon we can look back at these low prices and simply wish that we had all been able to have accumulated more!!

GLTAH+DYOR

P.S> and don't forget about the future drilling program in the very under exlored Mt Jackson project to keep FAL busy during he winter
    months!!

Last edited by Chamfo: 15/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $48.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $594 2.189K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 9616 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.