BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

The key take away is this IMO. Emphasis is mine.Breaker’s acting...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    The key take away is this IMO. Emphasis is mine.

Breaker’s acting CEO, Peter Cook said “These flat lodes keep expressing themselves as game changers, with the potential to significantly increase the overall grade at Bombora and to become an important part of any future underground development at Lake Roe gold operations. All lodes could share the one lot of vertical development and by coincidence they dip at the same gradient as a potential decline access."

It is called strike driving. Mining grade along declines is just beautiful for trucking and UG mining.

"Significantly increase the overall grade" means they see the potential to run a shallower pit to gain access to one set of declines off ONE vertical development for the north lodes. Peter knows UG mining.

This statement confirms that Peter sees this changing the LOM for a wider number of ounces at Bombora beyond the upper levels of the starter pit.
    The market has this one wrong. What did Tom see that was not expressed properly? The work currently underdone is or should I say, should start to cause a re-rate of this deposit. Imagine if gold rallied $500/oz over coming months wink.png What would that do to the mine plan??? How many ounces become viable at an AUD POG over $3k/oz?

Some great comments above, but I just had to add this perspective as it seems it was lost within the report.

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.