DM1 0.00% 2.0¢ desert metals limited

CC, I had another look at DM1's announcement yesterday and it...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    CC, I had another look at DM1's announcement yesterday and it reads as if they will drill into the conductors with both RC and Diamond Drill rigs, not just pre-collar RC and then diamond drill.

DM1's original drill rig was RC and so was Sirius Resources into Nova, so these conductors at Dingo Pass must be shallow enough to hit with RC as well. As per the announcement, the RC Drill rig was already on site and drilling should have either started today or by Saturday at the latest.

GLTA DM1 shareholders.

DM1-Dingo-RC-and-Diamond1.png
    Desert Metals would like to provide an update on its exploration program at Dingo Pass.

Downhole electromagnetic data (DHEM) has been completed on 5 holes (DRC003, DRC004, DRC005,
    DRC006, DRC007). These surveys confirm that the very high conductance bodies first defined by
    airborne and then ground electromagnetic data have so far not been intersected by drilling and
    remain live

A reverse circulation (RC) drill rig has arrived on site with drilling due to commence this
    week.
    Diamond drilling is scheduled to begin later this month.

Earlier drilling at Dingo Pass intersected metamorphosed mafic intrusions with traces of disseminated
    copper (Cu) and nickel (Ni) bearing sulphides, but not enough sulphide or other conductive rock to
    explain the anomalies (DM1:ASX release 15 June 2022).

Modelling of DHEM confirms the presence of very high conductance bodies and suggests they are off hole from the initial RC drilling.These will now be tested with both RC and diamond holes.

DM1-Dingo-RC-and-Diamond2.png
    Last edited by Goldhunter122: 06/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.309M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $18.97K 994.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 242121 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 188715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.