SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling at East Laverton Project - Update, page-16

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    Howdy folk,

Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth.   You alright m'lady?

Sorting out some papers after slow cooking my Lamb roast ready for my hot date tonight and came across the SGQ presentation from March 7th. The very last page talks about out GOLD drill programme. I'd made some very brief notes (being the last page) whilst attending the Canary Events presentation.

* High priority targets to test our best GOLD targets

* The following targets are listed
    > Cambridge North
    > Desert Dragon Central
    > Bristol
    > Athena
    > Ascalon

* A quote from John's presentation - "...just seems to be pregnant with opportunities"

* BHP was mentioned with regard to their historical drilling. I thought it was within the Minigwal Belt however that needs to be confirmed. I note that the only mention of BHP within the above announcement mentions BHP once. Source - the above presentation p9. The following is of note;

Nickel Exploration:
    In 2012, BHP Billiton Nickel West Pty Ltd (Nickel West) completed a reconnaissance RC (reverse circulation) drilling programme at the East Laverton Property as part of the Project Dragon farm‐in arrangement between Nickel West and the Company. That farm‐in arrangement has been terminated. The drilling programme comprised 35 RC holes for 8,560m drilled.
    The results from the Nickel West drilling programme were reported by the Company in its ASX Release dated 25 October 2012 “Drill Results at Project Dragon”. Drilling intersected primary nickel sulphide mineralisation and established the presence of fertile, high MgO ultramafic sequences at the East Laverton Property.
    Prior to the Project Dragon drilling programme, there was no systematic exploration for nickel sulphides at the East Laverton Property. Historical exploration in the region was dominated by shallow RAB and aircore drilling, much of which had been incompletely sampled, assayed, and logged. This early work was focused on gold rather than nickel sulphide exploration.

* As per John's comments on Pg 1 of this announcement;

1. “The gold drilling is working its way through our portfolio of gold targets and we expect to start drilling soon at our most highly ranked target at Desert Dragon.
    Makes me want to Dance it up! I can see her now... moving through the sand and undergrowth - a mysterious woman... laden with GOLD tickets... riding on a camel no doubt. Dragging a cart that resembles a Bunnings rent-a-trailer, full of dozens of GOLD bars...

All the best to shareholders & SGQ folk,

Gracie
    P.S. Cooked up a side of Irish Cabbage, Bacon & Mustard seeds. Just need to sort my fresh mint sauce when I return from the MCG for the Queens Birthday AFL clash. Special mention to Cure MND.

Melbourne to smack it to the Collingwood cold pies!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.