LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Hi Ethan The Greenbush complex is a true monster resource....

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Hi Ethan
    The Greenbush complex is a true monster resource. Massive and dwarfs all known hard rock lithium resources around the world. LPI is chipping around the edge wherever that may be. They have spotted pegmatite which normally holds spodumene (the stuff hard rock lithium miners sell).
    The plan is to get some positive drill assays before demerging into a company called Western Lithium. LPI is all about the Maricunga brine but owning LPI gives you free shares in the new entity.
    I see 4 outcomes. 1. The drilling confirms LPI leases are part of the monster complex and Western Lithium very rapidly turns into a billion dollar company.
    2. LPI pauses the creation of new company and becomes a behemoth in Brine and Hardrock ( my preferred outcome)
    3. At the 11th hour a mining giant swoops in and takes the lot and has two projects producing in 2 years. Maricunga is very advanced for a brine project.
    4. The creation of western lithium goes ahead and we get our free shares and drill results both in Greenbush and other parts of WA tick over with a few equity raises. Meanwhile LPI develope Maricunga and become the newest producer of a truly remarkable resource.
    It’s all win win in my opinion and why I’m here. The best part is the crowd isn’t here yet.
    This is not investment advice and there are risks. Brine is terribly difficult but this company has advanced more than any other new comers I can think of.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.