SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling at Mt Alexander - Update, page-85

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    A very nice end to the week and the mood is good but we cannot ignore those that heed caution in case we don't see the drilling results we are all hoping for.

Longer term picture looking very rosy - but a capital raise can always be on the cards even just from a risk management perspective.

As has been stated before we start to look toward re-rates that come as the news spreads and the market cap is now over $100Million (which is a magic number that is the threshold that some institutions constitutions dictate) and entry into ASX 300 and then ASX 200 on the back of continued news also come into play.

We shouldn't see much of a consolidation if the results released next week are what we hope for as the share price should run further before pulling back - I will be very satisfied with a consolidation above the $100 million market cap.

The cart should not go before the horse - heeding caution amidst expectation is the order of the day until more facts are available

kates9999 can probably give better guidance than I as to forecasts and technical analysis (with the assistance of her good friend Mr Larry Williams)

Try and get some sleep over the weekend - hopefully next week is one we won't forget - for all the right reasons

Cheers
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $7.867K 302.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1517 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 99551 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.