SGQ 0.00% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling at Mt Alexander - Update, page-86

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Wow! What a week and now for a long weekend of waiting.

It been a long few years, my first purchase was around the inital hit the at about 22c 2yrs(?) ago. In that time I've bought more in the 8's recently, sold into a PPP spike about 19 and flicked in and out a bit in the 10-15 range. Plus lost my (over) investment in the 1st lot of options.

We lesser learned in the dark arts of geology have been very lucky for the quality of contributions of the Old Hands (you know who you are) over the duration. Thank you for the reminders this is a marathon not a sprint.

Today caused quite a dilemma for me. There is a whole heap of hype in todays SP in anticipation of results from the current drilling and i had a small sell order in that almost got hit as if we see no news on Monday i expect a retracement. SGQ now being my biggest holding, years of expensive lessons have told me to take some $$$ off the table when an overheated opportunity presents itself.

However, how could a long term investor/believer NOT be holding every possible share this weekend. So instead of taking a little off the table I added some options to go w my little parcel of freebies. Could have got them at 22c yesterday but hey, can't be disappointed being up 10% in under an hour.

Here's hoping this weekend brings us further good news. We've known for years the grade is down there and now we've seen width. Like Sir John said in his presentation, one or two more good holes showing width will really get the party started.

May the sun shine warmly upon your back and may your cores be long and filled w Ni (and Cu, Co and PGE's).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $46.95K 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1188241 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 9081 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.