HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

The ex md was extremely bullish on red hill and may have named...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    The ex md was extremely bullish on red hill and may have named the area accordingly. The first scrape of the sand at Red Hill will uncover lots of information considering access tracks need to be cleared, water supplies coordinated, pegging of drill sites etc. We can certainly expect the first update to give some significant insight into what's around in terms of the mineralisation. More importantly I'm looking to see how the reshuffled board expedites the operations. Previously there were significant delays with commencement of drilling, reporting delays, problems with the drilling company...I'll leave it at that....
    To see commitments met in a timely manner speaks volumes for any board and company. Let's see if two resignations and the chairman's appointment of Wayne Richards, who has a wealth of experience and credibility in the mining industry get the operations aspect back on track. Personally what has been found at PG demonstrate the goods are there, now it's up the board to prove it up, confirm viability and get it into the market. Red Hill will be more than the cherry on the cake in my opinion and AS and WR will get the best out of it. Surely we are close to finding out who will be the last person to replace the resigned board members who from what I have read and was demonstrated were inexperience and weathered (a bit like good garnet ironically). Maybe we will find out after the agm on Tuesday when all the games have played out. The final board appointment will speak volumes about what we have, where we are going and how quickly hvy will hit the big time. Tight register, good product, increasing demand, AS/WR, it's looking good to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.