OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

re: Ann: Drilling at Priscilla Intersects 118... The gold...

1. 2,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    re: Ann: Drilling at Priscilla Intersects 118... The gold results are very encouraging and the initial high grade gold intercept would confirm the potential of other gold deposits along the same corridor.

As a side note Crocodile Gold who have a 20% interest in the area and has a operating gold mine about 500m from the THX discovery is under a raiding threat from the American Hedge fund Luxor Capital Group.

LCP is an employee owned investment manager. The firm provides its services to pooled investment vehicles. It invests in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The firm manages separate client-focused equity, fixed income, and balanced portfolios. It also manages hedge funds for its clients. The firm primarily invests in special situations, equity of distressed companies, global debt employing a value oriented stock picking approach. It also employs a multi-strategy as a hedging technique to make its investments. Luxor Capital Group was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.

Crocodile Gold has a large holding in the NT with several operating mines.

THX shareholders who are interested in the gold potential of the THX area would be very interested to read the comprehensive reports done by Crocodile Gold on the area.
    I would suggest they Google Crocodile Gold web page, some very interesting reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $45.69K 6.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348933 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 18991560 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.