OEL 4.17% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Ann: Drilling at ST 224 Progressing as Planned - Nearing target, page-54

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    If ST 224 is a producer, the biggest benefit to OEL is as Stumpy says, a second income stream. MA very aware of this situation from the years of having Galoc as the only source of income (and no income when down), and has stated as much.

There is a high chance for ST 224 to succeed (Bul 1 trend prolific) and be the second income stream.
    If so, then the current rig will probably complete the well before leaving imo.
    Bringing it into production later will be fairly quick as there are several production platforms close enough for ST 224 to be tied straight into.

If we get a producer at ST 224, they will more than likely drill the follow up high side success case extension well to the east fairly quickly, also getting tied in to an existing production platform.

Yes, a success at ST 224 would also bode well for ST 235 to the south of 224, and as you say on another thread, we'll also get a 50% interest in either VR 232 or SMI 74 with Byron.
    OEL has already exercised it's option to FI to Biv Pk.....this is the drill I most look forward to next yr.

I note from W&T presos that they've also got some other shelf blocks at 100% to explore, perhaps we're looking at some of them for a FI?

Lot of opportunity left here I feel. Exciting short and long term for OEL now with a good strategy in the GoM. Glad I waited around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $59.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.604K 466.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 9887653 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 14325513 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.