SYA 8.57% 3.8¢ sayona mining limited

Agreed, hopefully with Sylvain at the helm it starts to generate...

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    Agreed, hopefully with Sylvain at the helm it starts to generate some cashflow.

But yeh, its definitely a concern that cash will be either chewed by BoD salary or on drilling on less known projects whether a resource is found or not.

It would be common place if our BoD is experienced in mining so they say "well this is what we are good at and so will continue to do this".

It would take extra leadership and experience to say, hang on, where is the money to be made here?

An considering the article I put out the other day. Its quite clearly the resource of lithium is abundant while the means to convert it is scarce and as always scarcity is what will drive a good profit. Not what everyone has....

Again this is my perspective, IDK what our BoD are doing, building a resource to add to a partner coming on board could be the plan IDK.

I just again IMO think these small undeveloped projects are a waste of time. Especially given we are now the only producing spod mine in Canada, they should build on this quickly to take advantage of the scarcity in chemicals before everyone gets to downstream...
    Last edited by Kevo88: 11/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $391.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $2.282M 61.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8227954 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1431220 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.