ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Considering that the rig is going to Diorite East Block first...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3990
    Considering that the rig is going to Diorite East Block first for 9-10 holes for a total of 1000m of drilling I can bet that this will all be RC drilling so they will be sampling as they drill and maybe knocking out 1 or 2 holes per day if they are only 100m drill holes, then bagging and sampling is pretty fast so could be sending samples away to labs in a week or two. As others have said - samples will end up in logistically logical "batches" i.e. whatever fits on a sample cage/ute/trailer/truck and then anywhere from 1-4 weeks for assay turn results (labs pretty busy at the moment I expect).

The second part of the drilling is the 15,000m Mt StirlingDiorite Block which surely will have some deeper slower RC drilling and maybe even a few diamond tails on some of the deepest holes (I can see at least one 450-500m length hole on a cross section so that would be diamond drill core). Logging and sampling diamond drill core takes longer but presuming they are later in the drill program and making the assumption/ leap of logic that they drill the shallower easier RC holes first and then work up to the deeper diamond core later I wouldn't be surprised if there are still assays pending near the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $32.74K 5.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 28364798 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 120191 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.