CPM 4.35% 12.0¢ cooper metals limited

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    @hongkie et al,

Do some research on the HMX/ Glencore tie up. May explain the low HMX SP and shares on issue let alone decision processes.

@ heliosUK

CPM had a more attractive SOI base and a bit of procrastination by HMX on the day, otherwise Ardmore might have gone to HMX. Call it very fortuitous CPM got the ground. At the end of the day CPM won, it was a very close call, Hammer not so happy but CPM was.

Bottom line is CPM got a bargain at Ardmore and they know it. Ian knows it and they are classed as advanced juniors, just like CNB, until they produce an ML or an MDL to secure the ground to get to the next level up the ladder. Both need a maiden JORC. Advanced ground activity inculding drilling is far step ahead of greenfield activities,the next exponential step is either an MLA or an MDLA. Both parties will then be in a position to seek multiples of their Market caps, CPM is the best placed at the moment in my opinion. Both CNB and CPM realise this sequence of events, the race is on with CPM having the upper in SOI's and Market cap.

I don't really care, We have our own ground far more advanced in tier one locationsin the Mt isa inlier. If we pass the bone, we like underdogs with a "Dog and bone" mentality without leashes.

@Aqua65 might know what I am referring to.

In the meantime, all I can say is DYOR seriously and crytic posts can be either discarded as rubbish or may well be advantagious to your investment decisions. No advice given or intended. All my posts are biased my way or the other way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $9.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $7.608K 63.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105200 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 188700
Last updated 13.41pm 02/05/2024 ?
CPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.