GMN 14.3% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

Ann: Drilling & Bulk Sample Pitting Commenced at Crown Ridge, page-49

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Lets be realistic, we will be asked to put our hands in our pockets down the track to help fund a real mine not just collecting a few chips on a plate as we are now. Building a mine is not cheap the possibility of needing a 100 million dollars is quite on the cards it could be more it could be less. The only way we would get that money is a through a loan facility I hope management go down that track and dont dilute the share price through other means.
    The expected results of early drilling will probably push the share price upwards and the production of small amounts will fund the company going forward before JORC is produced and a complete feasibility study is carried.
    Its going be a long wait before we have a real producing mine, there are many things that will have to be addressed power, infrastructure, permissions, debt facility, construction etc.
    If it all works out and it proves an equal to Pogera then we will all have literally have pots of gold.
    The management seem smart enough not to sell out before the value is really known and the main shareholders hold 60% of the company and I feel bought in for a longer journey then a quick buck.
    This story is only just beginning and there is no way I am selling out to make a bit of money at 20 cents or 50 cents I will stay and be patient till we are seeing the price in dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 44216998 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15605895 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.