WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Drilling Campaign Commences & Appointment of GM for Mining, page-85

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    I'm with those who think this is positive while we wait for the MR.

Reality is the company have been cautiously optimistic so far, and trying to patiently wait having done all they can.
    Their lawyer was more bullish in his video, but he was also talking about the technicality of the law with a big IF attached to it (standard lawyer).

The market is still discounting this stock however as the MR isn't CERTAIN. The EA appeal still has a chance to be upheld. Nothing is certain.

When actually approved, the SP will re-rate. Many will be waiting on the sidelines until that de-risk happens... there will still be plenty of upside to come without the risk it falls over. This include bigger funds etc who are unable to take on this level of risk.

But for the company to move forward on commitments/expenses like significant hires and infill drilling is the first tangible sign that they are very bullish on this going through and willing to put money behind it. Otherwise all they have so far really just said "we think so, we hope so, we've done everything we can, we're just waiting". So I think that is a more significant signal than we have had so far from the company.

To make a such a strong executive hire is also very positive in how this opportunity is being viewed by their industry.

Finally, it also shows how fast they intend to bring this into production, and that there will be near term ongoing news flow including likely further upgrades to their resource. At the end of the day news flow drives the SP, so they are showing us that the MR is not the only catalyst for ongoing SP appreciation. This will also reduce how much that news is sold into/a 'sell the news' event - very smart.

I don't get the comparisons with DEG in terms of the resource, but I do think this is showing how it could go in terms of SP appreciation under constant news and upgrades toward and into production.

I think they are playing this exactly right and its only increased significantly my confidence in the new management team and their ability to deliver, something that must be news to some very longstanding and patient shareholders here!

Now if the ASX could just bloody get it together!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.