JAV 25.0% 0.2¢ javelin minerals limited

Ann: Drilling campaign to commence & results confirm Co-Ni-Sc, page-76

1. pc3
    2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    This is interesting and I thought about your post last night and how this correlates to the SP and "who knows what". I would be interested to understand if there is a lot of accumulation going on and by whom. Although M. Perrot might not definitively know whats in the ground if he is experienced and knowledgeable he would have a fair idea. A deep ore body would lead to rock samples showing a lower readings of Cobalt, Nickel and Scandium that makes sense to me if that is the case. The drill bit will tell the tale.

This leads me to VIC Management, and the Lazy Ann (as described by another poster), whatever their track record they are not stupid and they will be putting their self interest first as evident from past projects. The reality is the majority of human beings put their own self interest first so I understand that to an extent.

So to that end is it possible that the Ann had everything that needed to be disclosed without fuss or fan fair so heavy accumulation at cheaper prices leading into a drill program can continue ? I found it odd that the soil samples were in the JORC at the end I could be wrong but I thought generally they were presented closer to the top of the Announcement. They where not great but if the Ore body is deeper than general maybe they could have made a qualifying statement saying that it shows signs of a deeper ore body and this can lead to weaker rock chip samples, correct me if they did say something to that effect.

Or they were honestly not impressed themselves and all of my above is BS. The people that run VIC are rat cunning, I am hoping that Malamute holds the goods and their self interest benefits us.

Someone might be able to discern who is buying/selling currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.51K 1.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 127097498 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 33129964 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.