EMC 4.35% 11.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Well, there is more to the story than Shell being a "gun trader"...

1. 7,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3351
    Well, there is more to the story than Shell being a "gun trader" coz I'm as far from being that reality as Santa is real! LOL

I think you might just find that I may have been in TSC a while longer than yourself. I first bought into TSC over a year ago.... as per my first post in Nov 2019.

I have been in and out of the stock but always held a holding parcel with what has to be considered a misaligned rationale. That's how I became free-carried... not through any particular trading skill. In fact, it was born out of necessity and experience of being burnt by an "investment" elsewhere that I tend not to sit and hold. And it certainly hasn't helped me in other stocks because I have missed out numerous multi-bagger... so I'm still learning.

As for "that other stock which you hold just to annoy the CEO"... that's a bit simplistic and certainly not the reason why I initially bought into the other goldie. The story there is that the longer I stayed in the stock, the more I learnt, researched and exposed about the truth behind the company, its management, board and it's possible agenda.

As you can see... I'm no shark... just a little fish in this game... and as honest and open as one can be in this whacky world of HC. Btw, my free-carried position is not sizeable and whilst I have a few of the same status elsewhere, none of those are sizeable either. Where I have larger positions is where I'm still working on becoming free-carried. The reality is... that's the only way to play the penny stocks, I've come to realise (albeit belatedly at the cost of my sanity).

Sure, I'll swing you an email sometime, 79, but it will be from a fake email address so as to maintain anonymity initially. No one knows who we can trust in the land of HC... right? (and that comment is for the benefit of others, especially the newbie traders). wink.png
    Last edited by Shellbell: 24/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $20.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.41K 169.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5088 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 199998 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.