RML 25.0% 0.3¢ resolution minerals ltd

Ann: Drilling Commenced at 64North Project in Alaska, page-233

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Mortgage buster maybe,time will tell, but I sure do like the strength of the buying. I was lucky enough to buy big in low 6.

Listening to the conference call was all I needed to invest. It was apparent in the way RML MD Duncan Chessell described his initial visual observations and logging of drill core as a Pogo-style mineral system.

Millrock CEO Greg Beischer described the drill core as "the exact same alteration assemblage as is present at the Pogo mine and the Goodpaster deposit that is on Northern Star's ground just a short distance across the claim boundary". A 2 billion dollar deposit!

No wonder the s.p continues on an upward pattern. No company usually gives such positive visual feedback to the market on cores. Very rare. Listen to the lead geologist on the conference call. She knew the cores were good, they must of watched the drill cores being taken and felt as happy as a pig in shit or a fly at a butcher's party. They knew it was something special what they have and the market is now growing sense of it to.

These kinda stories come around once in a while. Look at FMG, look at Northern Star. Is this the next ASX story to be told, I hope so. Watch this space....

PJ Mac

Last edited by PJMac: 17/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.074K 1.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 48087734 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6807685 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.