DEG 0.43% $1.17 de grey mining limited

re: Ann: Drilling Commenced at Apex IOCG Targ... Hi guys,DEG's...

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    re: Ann: Drilling Commenced at Apex IOCG Targ... Hi guys,DEG's future and SP has not been or likely to be about Apex,a good result there may give a lift but not the lift I am looking for.News in February of EMG's resource upgrade at Beyondie may give us a rerating if the resource comes close to doubling in size which I suspect it may.If that were to happen then our 20% doubles in worth as well.
    Another situation which might see DEG better recognized and re rated will be if the Patterson leases are granted.
    The real story,however,for DEG is going to be Santa Cruz in Argentina,that's the main reason I hold,IMHO it is likely to be the company maker and life changer for many of us.That is where I suggest you do some research. Here's a snippet for you....there is another Australian junior active in Santa Cruz with an SP of 30c.It has less shares on issue(170m).The interesting thing about it is that the top 20 hold 93% of the shares ......extremely tightly held.....and they seem like very knowledgeable investors.By the way DEG's has more leases both in number and size and better locations.
    people need to just chill a bit and wait till we have some news out of Argentina, don't expect big rises in the SP in the short term ,this is a company for patient investors who I believe will in time be well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $2.792B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.16 $1.17 $1.14 $5.046M 4.363M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 31359 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 188955 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.