TTM 0.00% 3.2¢ titan minerals limited

The main issue at the moment is the economic uncertainty and...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    The main issue at the moment is the economic uncertainty and funding concerns. Small caps and copper/gold explorers particularly are getting smashed across the board.
    The sell down with Titan has been on low volume but the market would be thinking something is wrong. I also feel that we have been punished because of our Dynasty JORC delays which I believe was a result of a strategy change when experienced people like Peter Cook and Mike Skead were appointed.
    The major shareholders have not been selling which is a positive.
    Dynasty expansion on the resource is upcoming. The drilling has moved to a new zone and they are hitting epithermal gold veins. Once assays are in we will know the grade. The company is aiming to have the JORC out in July. Early indications is the grade and volume look good.
    Management getting interest regarding our least explored asset Copper Duke as a potential JV and hopefully a funding source for us without a cap raise.
    It's bloody tough being patient when your portfolio is bleeding but I really feel we just have to hang on and hopefully see better times in the second half of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $34.80K 1.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 861118 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ 175600
Last updated 14.52pm 11/06/2024 ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.