DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Drilling Commenced at Illaara Project, page-41

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    @Green Bull It's what they choose to do with the profits that interests me.

(I'm here since 1.8 cents, and I'm bullish all the way to dividends after production hopefully, so please don't mistake any of the following as down-ramping.)

On the one hand, Dean has mentioned several times that he wishes to stay as an explorer, who seeks out JV's with other companies to "free carry" the projects through to mining, but then...

On the other hand, he uses the following graphic, which compares DRE to growth stocks like Chalice... Liontown etc (who also started out primarily as explorers), as shown in every presentation, since those other companies took off:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4156/4156815-174d03a58c14ae14eced6fa7cc63af03.jpg

... which makes me optimistically curious. eg:

1) Can we imply that he is aiming to pay Capital Returns to investors upon sale of every project, like Chalice used to do every 2 to 4 years before they discovered Julimar and changed their name to Chalice MIning? On the downside, the share price remains flat, but on the excellent up-side, the lump sum returns every 2 to 4 years can be 40% to 450%, without having to sell a single share.

2) Might he re-invest the whole of the profits back into DRE to acquire more tenements, and hope to increase the underlying share price that way? (eg perhaps the same as Chalice did with their final foreign project, when they used the cash to acquire the Julimar tenement and fast-track/accelerate drilling there instead of paying their ususal capital returns?)

3) Would he lean more towards floating off the project as a separate asx listed company, with in-specie shares and special discounts for existing DRE holders (just as Chalice and Liontown BOTH did in the closing months of last year..?)

... And as a side note... it may be co-incidence, but it seems to me that at least 2 of those other companies didn't lauch their rocketship share prices, until AFTER they signalled/hinted that they would be taking their Flagship Projects through to mining 100% on their own. (CHN & LTR ... I'm less familiar with the other two, so perhaps somebody else noticed a similar reaction in their charting?)

In any case, there are some anonymous accounts on HC who are nagging threads with opinions that Julimar is so big that Chalice won't be able to take it through to production without a JV with a major in the end anyway. I've noticed a similar opinion surface in the DRE threads over the past year with the (potentially) most valuable REE & PGE tenements too. (Are they just big players seeding doubts and trying to convince us that we need them? Who can say.)

It Dean chooses to appoint a production manager to head the company in that direction, then I'll back him.
    Just as Chalice holders did when Alex put out a whisper to fast-track Julimar, and then got inundated with over half a billion bucks thrown at them (in roughly 6 hours!!!)... Same thing just happened to Liontown for their recent half-billion buckeroonies... (and now they also have a whopping fat offtake deal with Tesla as well).

Exciting stuff for those highly valuable green-metal tenements.

I dare say that Dean and DRE should be sitting in a similarly exciting 3-way fork in the road with certain tenements:

Capital Returns, Reinvestment for the furture, or floating off a new company with in-specie shares for loyal shareholders?

Each on their own case by case basis, obviously...

But exciting no matter which way he chooses to take us.

btw, I'd love to hear that "sound of collaring" he referred to in his recent linked-in post.

With any luck it will be the sound of the next company maker... and become my next ringtone, LOL

biggrin.png

Last edited by Tarampa: 09/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $25.41K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1564354 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 344578 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.