DRE 10.0% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

It's official, REE works are in the background but still...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    It's official, REE works are in the background but still advancing, whilst the team get onto what it appears, most are here for.

Dreadnought’s Managing Director, Dean Tuck, commented: “With Rare Earth Resource drilling at Mangaroon coming
    to a close, we are excited to return to the highly prospective Ni-Cu-PGE targets defined at Bookathanna North and High
    Range with our partners First Quantum Minerals. Dreadnought is excited to return to exploring for nickel, copper and
    gold across our project portfolio for the remainder of 2023 whilst our Resource and study preparation work on the rare
    earths advances in the background.”

In a shaky market of chew and spew, I have great faith that this sort of news will give us a little push and the TY news should provide another.
    We are likely to get Anns from any direction, given there is a highly functioning team on each site and nobody is sleeping.

As I've said before, my thoughts:
    While this company continue to have their money in the pot, my money is safe.
    While this company continues to explore new grounds with the exemplary level of due diligence they have in the past, my money is staying put.
    While this company's transparency remains as open as in the past, my risk level is not compromised.
    This list could go on, but I'll leave that to the oodles of other holders that are here for mostly same/similar reasons.

Let's go DRE!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.72K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1755335 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 27222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2083445
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.