YAR 0.00% 0.4¢ yari minerals limited

The extra drilling is no surprise at all; previous announcements...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    The extra drilling is no surprise at all; previous announcements have indicated they think the mine is underexplored and has more potential. Similarly, the purpose of the Plomasas mine when it was first acquired (when I started taking interest) was to bankroll their exploration goals, which is what makes over 12 months of capital raises so frustrating.

The goal was originally to self-fund exploration projects, and management believes that Plomasas has more undiscovered resources. However, it seems the market sees them as a producer (which they are) and are expecting the production to return the value to shareholders.

I think this is a relatively positive non-event in the context of the company's goals, while shareholders are awaiting progress on the mine production side of things. Basically, the market seems to be of the opinion that management should be making the tangible resource work instead of chasing the intangible ones, but if management is right about exploration potential we do stand to gain the most. I'm 50-50 on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $530 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 23452497 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 356576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.