GSN 0.00% 1.9¢ great southern mining limited

Hot stocks to watchThere has been quite a bit of news flow this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hot stocks to watchThere has been quite a bit of news flow this week from the gold juniors on new discoveries around old mines.First on Le Page’s radar this week is Great Southern Mining (ASX:GSN), which is drilling the historic high-grade gold mine at Cox’s Find, located 70km north of Laverton in WA.Cox’s Find is a shear-hosted Archean orogenic gold project located in the Duketon greenstone belt.The deposit is covered by three mining leases that cover a past producing open cut mine, which produced 77,000oz of gold at nearly 22 grams per tonne (g/t).“While [Great Southern] has got a [market] cap of about $40m, there still seems to be a bit of upside in that price because they’re getting hits of 8m at 9g/t, 2m at 36g/t and 5m at 14g/t,” Le Page said.“We’re seeing significant depth potential and increasing or similar grades. It’s not too deep – a couple of hundred metres below surface — and they’re continuing to pick up very high-grade results.”Le Page added that Great Southern also had a number of targets along strike that had never been drill tested.“There is several kilometres of strike potential along strike from Cox’s Find, both south and north, so that’s pretty encouraging,” he said.“I think you’re seeing good [share trading] volumes there and that will continue to attract a lot of interest. I think that’s one to watch.”
    This went out on Friday last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2 83

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 990000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1229370 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.