CBE 0.00% 6.5¢ cobre limited

Ann: Drilling Commenced in Botswana, page-100

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 722
    No need for an apology for being 'so direct'. If only the company were so inclined! Bloodyminded arrogance it is. Every now & then we get served company leaders who forget they are running a public company with disclosure obligations to the people that own the company rather than thinking they're running their own personal fiefdoms without any sense of obligation to keep shareholders abreast of information. That would appear to be the case with CBE.

I want to know what's going on...the good and the not so good. Drilling results were communicated to be in in August, we're now approaching mid Oct and all we get is 'crickets'. What gives? If circumstances change, that's understandable but tell us about it. Communication is key.

I was torn investing here. The dirt/location looks so prospective but so much rests on management & my misgivings about the company head unfortunately seem to have foundation. Still hopeful for results but to be honest I'm looking for an 'out' catalyst now considering management style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 252280 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 76 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.