ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I have higher aspirations longer term personally but I agree, next resistance is 3.5c which should also act as support in future. That puts the market cap at around $23M which is not unreasonable for an early stage explorer that has excellent chances.

If we get solid results $23M is going to be a distant memory especially if any one of the projects SER has unearths a tier 1 deposit that their searching for.

We had a lot of people come over to SER from AGC which is great but people need to look in to their other projects which is why I jumped on board last year. Most of the other projects are either funded by FMG or completely surrounded by them and other players such as Anglo American, Red Metal, Rio Tinto & 29 Metals. They all know the areas are highly prospective and they wouldn't be funding SER and pegging ground around them if they didn't. The two scout holes at Isa North will be drilled this quarter which is the one that's surrounded by the companies I mentioned.

SER got to these places first before the big players moved in, my assumption is that SER will get taken over at some point down the line if they make a discovery.

The investor presentation shows what their timelines are for this year and covers all their projects. Worth a read for anyone who hasn't already.

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02808904-3A642815

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.