OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: DRILLING COMMENCES AT ANTENA - XUPE DEPOSITS, page-132

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    There is only one agreement that we know of, an earn-in agreement over the Faina greenstone belt (excluding the Cascavel Mine). A prepayment has been made under that agreement. The Antena/Xupe tenements are either part of this agreement or they are not. The announcement seems to highlight that the tenements form part of the agreement but they are under discussion.

I ask you again. How would you feel if OGX announced 100m at 10g/t next week after spending it's hard earned Cascavel money and before the outcome of these "discussions" are clarified to the market and Anglo later claimed its 70% of the fantastic company making results by spending the remaining $6.5 million under the terms of the binding earn-in agreement and thereby turning those results into a large resource of which OGX only owned 30%?

Is there an earn-in agreement with Anglo or isn't there an earn-in agreement and if there is an earn-in agreement what areas does it now cover?

You can keep it. Too messy for me. I'll just hope the market exuberance drives this thing higher when the hammer results come out and then I'll be totally out of this rollercoaster from hell. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.