KSN 1.25% 7.9¢ kingston resources limited

So I have previously held KSN before, had taken some nice...

1. 435 Posts.
    So I have previously held KSN before, had taken some nice profits along the way. I read the KSN forum each day and there are some interesting comments. Which leaves me with this comment you have made. You stated "Nice close today. Shows there is interest at these levels at the initial stage of the announcement" Ok so there are no buyers @1.9c, no buyers @2c and no buyers @2.1c. But yet there is a seller @2c. I would read nothing into the 2.1c close. The announcement of drilling at Bynoe was on the 29/5. Volume for that day was 126500. Can you point out to me where there is interest at these levels! For the month of May the volume has been over 1 million only 5 times with highest volume on the 12/5 with just over 3 million. Again where is the interest? There is absolutely no way this will be 2.2c-2.5c by the end of the week like you had stated. This thing needs volume. Go back and have a look at the volume at the start of the year for January and February. That's the sort of volume this thing needs. But in saying all that the market can be so unpredictable at times. This thing could move on thin air which it has done before and I've seen so many others do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $55.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $109.9K 1.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 269535 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 307136 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.