KSN 2.38% 8.6¢ kingston resources limited

It's only Wednesday calm your farm. Notice has been out for two...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    It's only Wednesday calm your farm. Notice has been out for two days at the end of a month. Yesterday 1,131,755 was moved through ksn. Price on the sell side is stuck between 0.021 through to 0.024 with 6.5m shares outstanding for sale, or a MV of $145k AUD.

To break through into 2.2c per my personal opinion only $50k of securities (or 2.4m shares outstanding) need to be traded before Friday.

KSN's always been a quiet stock that's been rarely traded. I've been here since mid last year. I remember January and February well. It was driven up by speculators and the market hype of lithium which resulted in new investors being burnt on a bad tenement. There was no need for that and it has damaged this stock. It's 4 weeks out from results processing. This will be a slow climb up to spec'd market values. I was making reference and merely speculating that with 126,500 traded Monday and 1.1m traded Tuesday; is to too hard to believe that 2.4m can be traded over today and the next two days to hit 2.2c?

If not, who cares I still have faith. Volumes like January won't return ever to this stock I don't think. Period. If you're sitting here hoping for that build like we saw in January you are a fool. I want to be wrong but that is the reality of the situation I believe. Except potentially after the results at Cai are released and it is what we are expected. IMO this will be a slow volume build over the next six weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.