ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Wo wo wo calm down Crazyhorse80, I was not intending to offend you. The fool comment was in general, it was not directed at you. I was directing it at those who have that view of this stock. Please try to use paragraphs as well. Trying to read what you type is giving me an aneurysm

The drill program is 4 weeks long. Why would people lock up capital in a 2.0c share when the drilling will take 4 weeks, with an additional 2 weeks to get results. That's 6 weeks. Why would you initial tie up your capital in a share with a 6-week speculation pay off? It's not small volumes, it's more volume than we saw during the majority of April and May. With this announcement at least there is interest to retain current holders and intice more to enter early.

Regarding people being burnt - I understand that? I'm not sure what you are referring to. If you addressed my original point in being that those investors probably won't come within a stone's throw of this stock due to this then I'll happily provide a comment?

Why no posts last year? Here we go, I've included my purchase order at the bottom. I became active because I believe that people were getting abused by rampers such as yourself and the others that came into this stock during the January drillings and wanted to give my opinion and my personal warning that they will get burnt. Can't say the same for you. I've read through your posts, you're basically a walking donation for your investments and opinions at this point in time lol.

Why can't we be optimistic about KSN? It has great tenements, it has proven management, it has a proactive drilling program and they are finally in the right area. No reasonable person was expecting a 3m volume per day trade this week on the announcement. You seemed to have, hence why you're salty.

All I said is that it's great there is interest and that it closed 0.2c higher than the previous day. Hopefully that momentum and volume with build to 2.2c+ by the end of the week. Is that really that vilifiable? I think you need to get off HC and have a walk outside and calm your farm a bit

Eat, pray, love Crazyhorse80. Stop being a negative nelly mate. Onwards and upwards with KSN
    Last edited by LimpFreaky: 31/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $60.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ $32.12K 369.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249999 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 321863 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.