MHK 0.00% 6.4¢ metal hawk limited.

I don't think so mate, considering they only just started the RC...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I don't think so mate, considering they only just started the RC drilling at both Kanowna and Berehaven. As far as I know, Gold results are not measurable on-site unless they are visible/super positive and Nickel results could be measured by portable XRF devices but I don't think they would've either completed the holes already or any negative results warrant a sell-off considering we are not in a make or break situation with the drilling campaign.

I'm guessing a seed holder who got their shares released off the escrow recently selling. I bought more today (using commsec), and considering any of the orders today went through as XT, possibly not retail selling and one seller getting rid of his/her shares. May be the bloke who got the 200k shares recently? Again, guessing purely, I have no clue.

Although depressing to see the push down, I am happy to add into my LT portfolio and see how the drill programs unfold, along with Chalice's spin-off in Q4 and WSA takeover battles. Good luck to all.

Last edited by buddi: 08/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135888 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 43478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.