MXR 0.00% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

What's interesting about the anomaly and recent surrounding...

1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    What's interesting about the anomaly and recent surrounding drilling is significant mineralization may be present throughout the current drill hole.
    There may be several intersections of diseminated nickel present. So imo if this is going to be the case then I'd like to see >1% Nickel over large depth extents.
    As was shown in previous shallow drilling Scandium, cobalt, copper and even Silver was intersected, highly encouraging.
    So if a higher grade component of these minerals if also intersected then these credits may add up to a decent size mine able deposit or transport to nearby mill.
    Getting ahead of myself a bit but metallurgical results would play an important role in recoveries of these credits and mine able viability.

Also the other low level modelled conductors may also contain these other credits and it may be worth while drilling them later on to add to any potential tonnage. Depending on what is actually contained in the current drill hole of course, but again with shallow drilling the area seems to be highly fertile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 214937 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 87189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.