RXM 0.00% 46.0¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: Drilling commences at Hog Ranch Gold Property, page-32

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Where to start- Yesterday afternoon I was disappointed there was nothing new on the ASX for us, however I left the evening upbeat.
    The PEPR is a joke and we should write to whoever we can- the general thought is that it could happen between now and just after Christmas.
    (personally I'll be going to the local member). A local may have better advice( GYP??). So!! How much does it matter with the Cu price at it's current level and the growing 2nd bow within the company????
    The talk started with Hillside but moved mostly to Nevada. PEPR "Imminent"? We own the farm and it's now valued 20M+ (I think 22M was mentioned) This was important as it leads to the possibility of borrowing against that asset to fund ,so a CR may not be needed. Finance discussions
    will happen asap after PEPR. Inflows from options may also help.
    Nevada- Drill results may be released just before of just after AGM. I don't think they will blow the world away, as they already know what is at that level with all the history, but there was a confidence and excitement amongst the team that this project has real legs.(So the grades will support) The drilling was diagonal to support and prove up the resource in that area ( searching for the boiling point is for another time when cashflow will pay) . The last ASX release shows the Bell's area and in places they are drilling a fair way outside the current Bells resource( which is where they would prefer to start). The plan is an "inexpensive" heap leach and aim for 80% recovery(plus). No arsenic and the Mercury present can be removed so the Enviro's should be happy. The aim is to be mining in 18 Months and they will be very busy over winter ticking boxes so that deadline can be real.
    A lot of the team were present and I walked away confident that there is a good , tight , unified team motivated to be a success. (Seem to all have skin in the game).
    Regards Calcutta
    As always this is not financial advice , DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.