GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

Ann: Drilling Commences at Jolly Tar Gold-Graphit, page-10

1. 48 Posts.
    re: Ann: Drilling Commences at Jolly Tar Gold... Gravo I just like you started to buy into this at around four cents and then loaded up as well at 2.5 thinking it was the bottom and the stock was a steel. The reality is that not much has changed since then apart from share dilution.Don't get me wrong I'm not happy to see my hard earned go down the drain but the reality is that since then the company has completed a massive drilling campaign at cr which still has amazing potential as well as croyden looking to be a massive opportunity. Our biggest issue like most small cap miners is funding.management has been able to keep this afloat- yes the bergan deal sucked and that bot trading destroyed our share price however it won't take much to get this thing going again.The market is a lot more receptive to news and I mean real results not the stuff these guys have been giving us but it is on the way.everyone out there is waiting for the next syr and I'm not saying that this will have a dollar sign in front of it soon at least not without consolidation but some good results out of Qlld and Png and it could run to 5-10cents in a blink of an eye. The 2-3 allocation was a great opportunity to get your average price down and there is still time to buy in. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to ramp and I'm as pissed off as the next bloke, but this is spec trading and there are massive risks I'm just hopping this one pays a massive reward

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.