GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

Ann: Drilling Commences at Jolly Tar Gold-Graphit, page-16

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    re: Ann: Drilling Commences at Jolly Tar Gold... Yeah bring it on guys
    This is a much better forum that most of the negative sentiment has gone.....
    Great post Quickcash and great advice... I have been averaging down since 3.7c and have made it well below 1 cent so am either going to bit the dust or have a big grin for the rest of my life and I am banking on the latter.
    I like the idea of 5-10 cents but in reality 10 cents will give the company a market cap of 370mill. They will have to hit some exceptional ground to get to that market cap, but that would be wonderful if they di. I am thinking more along the grounds of 3-5 cents or a max market cap of around 150-200 mil being realistic.
    But nothing to say that they won't hit some fantastic graphite and gold results at Jolly and also the possability of exceptional Sn (tin)results from the Pollymetalic tennaments...... tin is arouns 30-35k a tonne I think, and there is always CM with so much potential there ..... All we need is great drilling results.
    Lets hope that thelast 6 months were spent on researching the best possible areas to drill.
    I am and have always been optamistic but realistic in regards to the possabilities of this little explorer and now with a cornerstone investor from a family background worth a s#$t load I am becoming more and more optamistic.
    AH almost forgot ...... I hope DK (aka BK) is waiting for the stock to hit 0.001 before he comes back to say I told you so hahahahaha
    Goodluck to all but in all reality the cats in the bag

Mick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.