ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Starting to get angry, capital raising for a dream here & to be...

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Starting to get angry, capital raising for a dream here & to be honest Golden ridge has been done to a dinner. I have walked & pegged that ground. Yes it has possibilities, but lots of hard work to come. we could be mining the Pollucite. No proven tonnage of the pollucite has been given & i think the geos in charge do not understand that when they are on an underground lode that the tons increase & that dilution would be minimal. The pollucite is money, mine it, drill the extensions along strike yes. Then proceed to other things, like Golden Ridge. I had my forceful aggressive lecture about some of my posts when i turned up a their head office to offer my help & copped the abuse for some of my posts, but i have been mostly supportive of this company when i turned up to show them where there might be some things worth looking at & even offered to go out & show them what i found & remembered from all those years ago in1970 it was accepted with enthusiasm, but i have heard nothing since.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.