MAG 5.08% 6.2¢ magmatic resources limited

Ann: DRILLING COMMENCES AT LADY ILSE & BODA NORTH Au-Cu TARGET, page-32

1. 5,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8132
    Hi prhb.

I'm also an ALK holder (since the post-CR dip, late last year, early this year - you would've noticed/liked my "hyperbole" posts there, comparing Boda's potential to Cadia, similar to MAG).

I think you were there a bit before me so I'll ask you something:

As an ALK holder, do you know who was in charge of ALK's planning, drilling, execution, etc of their Northern Molong exploration (for 10+ years) and who put their Boda discovery drill plan together, before the wind farm installation came along and stalled the discovery drill by 2 years?

I'll give you a hint; he's currently the MAG MD and below is one of his publications from when he was at ALK.

My money's on him finding another big discovery like Boda and potentially Cadia East.

But, as you say, time/drill-bit will tell/do the talking.

Re; drilling - they had done enough pre-drill work to warrant putting ONE diamond hole down to try their luck.

They will now, with 14 holes, track down the core/sweet spot and then confirm it with DD.

It's a massive, fertile, mineralised porphyry system that they have at Lady Ilse - so it ain't too easy to find the core/sweet spot from 1 deep hole.

Happy days for MAG and ALK (and I'm sure there will be another player that also makes another discovery with all the exploration currently ongoing in the LFB).

Cheers,

GB.

ps. that first/one hole from MAG is pretty much the same result that ALK got when they drilled their first diamond hole into Boda!

And guess who was in charge of both the drill programmes? Yep, same guy - Peter Duerden,

Compare the pair - first diamond drill hole from MAG & ALK - pretty identical:

MAG ALK First DD's.jpg

Peter Duerden's publication when at ALK:

https://smedg.org.au/mines-and-wines-2015-files/presentations/Duerden_MolongVolcanicBelt.pdf

pd2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $25.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $8.775K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57681 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 12683 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.