MAG 6.67% 5.6¢ magmatic resources limited

Hey Tetra ..... everyone is entitled to their view and you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Hey Tetra ..... everyone is entitled to their view and you obviously aren't a supporter of Scomo

I actually think he has done a commendable job during these circumstances. There is no manual when it comes to circumstances like this. He has worked well with all state governments and health officials with regular contact and together they have mapped out a way forward. Not every decision will please everyone but I think he has had the nations best interests at heart. We are in a much better situation than most countries and you have got to be grateful for that!

Anyway this isn't a political thread ........ looking forward to the next lot of news from MAG. Even if they are still drilling, I think they will release something prior to MAGO expiry date, if there is good news to report and possibly get the MAGO options in the money. Even through all the latest market negativity surrounding COVID19, MAG shares are trading around 25c and only 5c away from the MAGO exercise price. It wouldn't take much good news to spur things on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.