MAG 1.69% 6.0¢ magmatic resources limited

Ann: Drilling commences at Lady Ilse gold copper porphyry target, page-214

1. 5,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8069
    We'll all be doing alright once it does come off.

If people can't tell the quality of a project (projects in MAG's case) then it's easier to follow the people running a Company and let them do what they're best at.

Especially when those people (and associates) own pretty much the whole Company; the definition of skin in the game.

Helps that they've had discoveries next door and now being after more of the same.

Helps that they've taken companies from where they started with MAG (<$10M market cap) to $2B+ market cap as well as $1.8B takeover.

Definitely a buy and wait for the big reward, regardless of the daily SP (which since Boda has gone from 4c to 18c to 9c to 17c to 11c to 20c to 15c to 26c to 18c to 43c to 33c to 46c to 13c to 27c to 21c to 23c)!

If Bahar held through all of those movements he would've had several heart attacks.

Boda-type discovery will be $1.50+ share price.

Bigger than Boda..I don't want to think about that scenario for now.

They will make it work, for themselves as shareholders (they want to get a big pay day too like everyone does) and for us little guys that have snuck into their private party.

As I've said many times, I'm unfazed by the SP movements and waiting for the big reward which will come from MAG and the Team.

It's Tier 1 everything with MAG, imo/research, and happy for anyone to argue/show otherwise!!!

Cheers,

GB.
    Last edited by Green Bull: 22/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $25.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $4.975K 82.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160129 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 15873 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.