GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Drilling Commences at Malmsbury Project, page-7

1. 10,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2602
    Yes @morganman - it could be one of the most exciting plays of the year. Pity about my green shoot on GOLD - it got hit by a hammer.

My friend who was a Morgan man is now a Mustang man, well unless he is both. He walked one of his Morgans through the Morgan plant, or partly more likely. I will see him after Christmas unless we both self isolate.
    The wife and I are both double jab Astra and officially eligible for a Pfizer topup - but there is no vaccine and may not be any at our appointment date over a month away.
    wtf are they doing - getjabbed get jabbed - but there is no jab. No Vaccine !!

This on SMH Update today

"University of South Australia epidemiologist Adrian Esterman laid the situation bare. “If you’ve had two doses of AstraZeneca – and that’s the majority of older people in Australia – you have almost zero protection against being infected by Omicron.”"

But there is an exit clause to that - we might just get a mild infection !! A bit of a sniffle. And all we need to do is follow the rules - social distance and wear a mask and wash or sanitise hands before touching food or sticking a finger up our nose. All designed to avoid a massive viral load by walking into someone else's sneeze.

So GL all, stay safe and please be alive when the bonanza is hit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.048K 671.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 226738 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 667195 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.