REZ 4.17% 2.5¢ resources & energy group limited

hi mackum8..,re: the alluvials...sorrey, cant tell you if i live...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    hi mackum8..,

re: the alluvials...
    sorrey, cant tell you if i live around the locality, might be giving away too much information to potential poachers.
    just a few days ago missed catching a poacher by minutes, i drove out to a lease in the morning, went to town for a few hours, when i came back in the afternoon there were fresh tracks over the top of my tracks, right up to where they left fresh dig holes. (as far as i can tell all they uncovered was a crushed drink can, someone had buried), after that i wasted about an hour following tracks to try and find em... and "re-educate" em?

cant say if they were warm or cold on the gold spots (again that would be too much information), but suffice to say that most of the gold left is not suitable for smash and grab raids... sub 0.4g slugs...and it takes a dedicated and systematic approach to find it. so even if you know you're in a hot spot you still have to spend days walking around getting almost nothing until the odds kick in... most of the surface gold is taken, but you can go back to the same spots over and over to find smaller specs for pocket money if you're patient.

at the moment to get to the known gold you need heavy machinery to clear away the surface trash or break through the calcrete. I have heard reliable stories about people getting good signals in the calcrete but they couldn''t get through it with a pick...and here's proof from my experience... about this time last year had poachers on my lease with a massive loader... broke through calcrete, made a mess, leaving good distinctive blade and tire tracks as evidence, for what it's worth in my memory banks... obviously they knew the ground well and thought it was worth the risk getting caught.

re: the goodenough chert conductor...
    all of the REZ ground which follows the "goodenough chert horizon", from the north to south about 10km, is prospective, but obviously not available to the mug prospectors.
    the spot they have just finshed drilling in the south, sprc20, has been drilled before but not sampled for gold... apart from the "ball tearer" conductor menchioned above, there's alluvial to the east and north, and shallow gold anomalies like 6m @ 1g from the surface (further north).

stratum metals did a comprehensive survey over east menzies and identified more than 200 conductors, they were under no illusions that most conductors were associated with unmineralized black shales, but they still rated the sprc20 target in their top 3...
    in my opinion... the resemblance to the goodenough conductor indicates that something else may be going on here in the footwall or hanging wall or both, and the strength of the known conductor could be masking other mineralization indicators.

re: rez's mining options...
    maranoa was the basis of an asx float many years ago, both goodenough and maranoa are on granted mining leases with quoted "resources" so the pathway to production is short. although the narrow mineralized width makes it a less attractive than the previous granny venn mining operation, the dm mining services model should still work here, they wont need official feasibility studies, they should be mining again before their cash runs out.
    other options they haven't even looked at throwing into the mix...

(1) a shallow mining opportunity at "emu"...a single hole of 5m @ 5.73g (10-15m), inc 1m @ 21.5g (13-14m)., adjacent to the "emu" gold mine The only other drilling in this parrallel line to the "emu", an rc hole by stratum 200m further north, showed 1m @ 9.5g at depth.

(2) north of "cigar" and adjacent to their southern boundary they have 20m @ 0.610g from surface, which could easily turn into another 5m @ 5g when drilled and sampled at 1m intervals...(this is 80m north of "cigar" proper with 10m @ 4.7g). the alluvial anomalies on the rez ground indicate that "cigar" continues to the north, and consultant geologist dr dennis gee has stated cigar may be analogous to granny venn.

re: my interest in this area...
    previously i've joked about the possibility of using inside knowledge to buy shares in rez (at the right time) (is now the right time?), lol, fact is i know not much more than anyone else about the agenda of rez and i dont hold shares... but if they've a mine, there's 5 or 6 prospectors to the south on the moriarty shear or goodenough chert who will benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $25.91K 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 248055 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 354264 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.