FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Great news for sure. Things seem to be progressing well. Iam a...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Great news for sure. Things seem to be progressing well. Iam a holder of AVZ ( long term and slightly underwater) and recently jumped in here based principally on the gold. Both these stocks are operating in high sovereign risk nations and therefore very risky plays. I think anybody playing in this area has to have some form of education and knowledge about what they are doing here and iam sure 99% of punters understand the risk here but given the potential rewards are willing to have a crack. In considering FFX re state of the mill...when will we have cash flow...sovereign rik...macro risk ie gold price US$ etc etc i see a fair bit of blue sky here and not to much downside. Just going back to AVZ ( the arch enemy to many here) i really dont find this a conflict and find all the spiteful tit for tat posts re these two stocks both here and on AVZ forum just booring and a waste of space. I hold high hopes for both these stocks and obviously have a fairly high tolerance to risk which is esential if you want to play in this area. Have a great day guys and girls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.