FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Drilling commences at Morila, page-253

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826

mate, at what point did i say market is irrational does not understand FFX strategy. Dont throw stones, where clearly I said the upcoming drill programs were aimed to be derisking/validating what we had i.e. once the numbers get proven/official "hope" it rerates/derisks the opportunity. Ofc there is risk and at no point did I say the market was wrong of where it was priced, hence the recent activity/planning that company is undergoing is aimed to derisk it. Usually im very balance and at times critical on the company, so before you reply to this please reread what I have wrote. I havent implied that market has this wrong, i have explained these are all the opportunities that are happening atm, acitvities we got to lookforward to and potential wildcards no mention of shareprice or market getting it wrong. I am results type of person, and all that matters to me are the announcements plus share price. It is easy as a non-holder to make offhanded comments, but ive been in this since the eagle eye days and trust me, I know the risks and the market knows it too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.