CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Drilling commences at Mt Gilmore NSW, page-60

1. 3,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Y4, My investment position post consolidation is probably same as yours dismal . Yes correct I was strongly anti consolidation and my reason being that consolidation without exploration success is usually but not always a disaster , so far I have been proved wrong until the next cap raise. We must realise in their defence that their slimy consolidation and cap raises for their survival are their only means of such.Unless they show better form I will not subscribe to any cap raises as I believe one should not feed caviar to a pig. I expect that some time soon I will be issued with the dear shareholder you are now in possession of an unmarketable holding and therefore offering my dollar value to a suitable charity lol.The viability of their tenements is almost impossible to judge even for the Geo,s imo but thats exploration. Yes like most of these companies they will sell out the shareholders to save their own butts. Agree with your comparison between atlas and czn being personally acquainted with the former head skunk of the former. Remember these dudes don't give a shit about Y4 or Zubric, we are pilot fish swimming with a great white shark and we feed off their kill and if they don't get a kill they eat the pilot fish lol!. Imo in this game its good strategy to take profit when it presents not wait for the dream discovery.
    PS
    ya still a pain in the arse but one who has proven to be right lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.346K 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4734427 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2048073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.