CZN 10.0% 0.9¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Drilling commences at Mt Gilmore NSW, page-59

1. 3,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1193
    @zubric,

just out of curiosity how's your investment sitting post consolidation, I do remember you being dead set against it like many others at the time, so we can safely assume you dont wear rose coloured glasses if that's the case, I also remember you refering to me as a pain in the arse for my continued posting about Corazon's inability to provide any worth to its shareholders and that I believed and still do that they are nothing more than a lifestyle company to a selected few and for very good reasons, interesting to note that when they decided to Consolidate the SP was at 0.002 of a cent and it got pumped up to 0.003 for the purpose of consolidation, the company at the time was running on empty with only 256k in the bank and in dire straits of being "DELISTED" from the ASX given their position and the only way to save their arse's was to move to Consolidate otherwise it was game over as per my referencing of the company being not far away from the sewer at the time, it's what these types of stocks continually do to stay alive and keep up those lifestyles for a few more years, hence the reasons they have come back to WA because Lynn Lake is not viable to mine never has been given the impurities and Mt Gilmore project's are a total sheet house, some just need to be able to read between the lines especially with this mob that have kept up the charade for well over 10years, oh by the way did I mention they are professionals at it.rolleyes.png lol.

In any event the company's share price is nearly half to its post consolidation and stagnated again, the only thing its acheived is to start the dilution of the company all over again and allow the BEOT to control the company and imho the MD and this board will sell out shareholders at the very first opportunity they get and there will be a lot of greasing of the palms going down between them, it happens all the time, I remember years ago a company called Atlas Mining was talking up how good they were travelling then all of a sudden they were being taken over by Chris Ellison's company for a round a measley 3cps the skunks running the company told shareholders it was a great deal and all SH should accept the offer, if it wasn't for the actions of a certain few that got together to fight for a better deal the skunks running the company would have been happy to roll over as their palms were already well greased, in the end think SH ended up with around 4.5 cents a share because these certain individuals stood up and fought the company to get a better deal it was all over the papers in WA, my point being Corazon is no different the similarities between the two boards performances is zilch they are all tarred with the same brush, meaning they don't give a suit about investors when push comes to shove or it's hand greasing time.

Footnote; After selling out its shareholders some 6 months later Iron Ore prices shot through the roof the estimated SP of Atlas would have been 17 cents per share based on the increase in IO sales funny thing that.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.744K 304.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 916320 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 168069
Last updated 13.11pm 03/05/2024 ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.