IVZ 1.14% 8.7¢ invictus energy ltd

FWIW...and I'm no lawyer so this is far from advice....re '...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

FWIW...and I'm no lawyer so this is far from advice....re ' EXPERIENCED Investor'...this is section 708 (10) from the Corps Act website....
    ....it doesnt mean PAC nor Cannacord would approve you/I being branded as that...up to them I guess....but just for interest...could be an angle ?

Corps Act Section 708

(10) An offer of a body's securities does not need disclosure to investors under this Part if:

(a) the offer is made through a financial services licensee; and

(b) the licensee is satisfied on reasonable grounds that the person to whom the offer is made has previous experience in investing in securities that allows them to assess:

(i) the merits of the offer; and

(ii) the value of the securities; and

(iii) the risks involved in accepting the offer; and

(iv) their own information needs; and

(v) the adequacy of the information given by the person making the offer; and

(c) the licensee gives the person before, or at the time when, the offer is made a written statement of the licensee's reasons for being satisfied as to those matters; and

(d) the person to whom the offer is made signs a written acknowledgment before, or at the time when, the offer is made that the licensee has not given the person a disclosure document under this Part in relation to the offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $123.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $496.7K 5.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10998 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.